|Dear Customer ,
You are advised to fill out the DHL documents attached and submit your correct address to us.
Dispatch Date: 02-10-2018 08:39:29 GMT
This process is to ensure that your parcel gets to you.We would like to thank you for accepting the services of DHL Express.
With kind regards,
Regarding to our previous mail, Attached is our order specification.
please prepare and send your Proforma invoice for order confirmation.
And also advise on delivery date as its really urgent.
Best Regards/Mit Besten Grüssen/Coridali Saluti/
Maglificio TRE-VI srl
21052 Busto Arsizio (VA)
Tel +39 0331 343811
fax +39 0331343831
Have you received my previous message.
Please see attached and give me the best price.
I am sorry that i could not get back to you earlier as regards our pending order, The end buyer was not able to make a quick decision but we are now ready to proceed and finalize the order.
Please find the attached order, provide your quote asap.
Aditya Marfatia, MS
ELECTRO TRADING LLC
Office: 401, Tirupati Udyog, I.B.Patel Rd.,
Off. Western Express Highway,
Goregaon ( East ), Mumbai – 400 063,
Tel. : 91 – 22 4041 3131
Near DNA press,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai- 400710,
Tel. : 91 – 22 4161 3131
Find attached payment copy remitted to the provided account details on
the 27th of Sept 2018 on instruction from client.
Kindly acknowledge receipt of SWIFT and confirm payment to our clients
I am re-sending our order again, not sure you received our first inquiry email. Requesting you to send your best competitive prices, we have waited endlessly for your email and decided to resend you an email for confirmation.
Please find attached & do let us have your quotations because we will like to place our order by
Phone: +353 1 427 9304
IFSC Dublin 1, Ireland
You are hereby invited by Basrah Gas Company (BGC) to submit the quotation/proposal based on the following information and attached documents. Please note, this RFQ is NOT an offer or commitment of business with BGC. We reserve the right to reject any and/or all offer/proposal/quotations received without assigning any reason. Any deviation from the requirements stated in the RFQ invite and associated documents may render your proposal/quotation invalid.
Following documents are attached with the RFQ
1. Request for Quotation (RFQ) determining the detailed requirements/scope and other terms
2. BGC Code of Conduct which is required to be read and understood before submitting the final quotation/proposal
3. BGC ABC Manual which is required to be read and understood before supplying the material and/or services specially if you are dealing with Goods clearance from the Customs
4. BGC Purchase Order (PO) Terms which will be considered part of contract. These should be read and understood before submitting the final proposal
Instructions to submit the Quotation/Proposal
1. Read through all the attached documents
2. Acknowledge the receipt of e-mail by/before August 16, 2018
3. Last date to submit your offer is latest by August 23, 2018.
4. If you choose not to participate, you are still required to acknowledge the receiving of RFQ invitation and send regret note. If not, your company might not be considered for future tenders with BGC
5. Acknowledge and/or regret note must be sent to email@example.com
6. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical clarifications
7. Submit final proposal/bid by/before 4 pm Iraq time on Month, Date, Year via e-mail to email@example.com only . Please DO NOT copy any other BGC e-mail/s otherwise your bid get disqualified
8. Commercial offer must be submitted in PDF form and on your company’s letter head as per the pricing template provided by BGC. Where needed, you will be requested to submit the same in word/excel form.
9. Please submit your proposal in two files, separate attachment for Technical and Commercial offer
10. Please ensure the size of single e-mail remains within 5MB. If needed, you may split the e-mails to ensure single e-mail remains within 5MB size
11. Submitting proposal/quotation will be considered your acceptance to all the terms attached within this e-mail and documents
12. Final Proposal/Bid must be submitted within required timeline
Thanks in advance for your participation in the tender. For any questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the bid closing date & time.
Contracts & Procurement (C&P) Team
P.O. Box 1201 Al Ashar Post, Khor Al Zubair,
Basrah, Republic of Iraq
This e-mail (including any attachments) contains confidential and privileged information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Unauthorized use, distribution or disclosure of this email is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message. Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind Basrahgas to any agreement, contract or order unless the use of e-mail for such purpose is specifically agreed in writing. B<a href="mailto:muthana.al-ajil accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email